1) MCA: Nani completed a hat-trick of hits with MCA that surpassed the Rs. 30 crore mark in the weekend. The film retained its top spot in spite of two new films.
It is the second film to cross Rs. 30 crore mark for Nani in the year. It is a clean, uncontroversial hit and is heading for a super hit.
2) Okka Kshanam: Allu Sirish’s latest film Okka Kshanam has been receiving encouraging reviews from the urban audience, but the film failed to register good opening in spite of attractive promotions.
Director VI Anand’s take on parallel life made Okka Kshanam an interesting film, but the uneven narration has limited the film’s reach.
3) Hello: Makers of Hello hoped for the film to pick up with the word of mouth and after the craze of MCA subsides, but it didn’t happen.
Hello continued to slip after the first weekend and is heading for a big flop considering the huge making costs involved.
Akhil will be happy for the response that he has been getting for his performance, but Akkinenis would have been happier if the film has turned out to be a success at the box office.
4) 2 Countries: Sunil’s miseries continued with the remake of 2 Countries. The film is a box office failure right from day 1 as it failed to register half-decent opening.
Poor response from masses will not let the film to survive for a week at the box office.
5) Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan stamps his authority over Indian box office with yet another Rs. 200 crore blockbuster.
TZH collected a nett gross of over Rs. 200 crore in its first week and is eyeing Rs. 300 crore in its full run.
It's a terrific comeback from the veteran superstar after a disastrous Tubelight.