1) Mahanati: Biopic of Savitri has been doing wonders at box office. The film had a fantastic first weekend everywhere.
Its collections on Saturday and Sunday are more than its first day collections in all centers across AP and Telangana. It has surpassed $ 1.6M mark by Sunday in USA.
With strong word of mouth and weak opposition there’s no stopping Mahanati for a while.
It is a runaway blockbuster at the box office bringing healthy profits to all parties involved.
2) Naa Peru Surya: The makers have been making fake claims about the gross collections of Naa Peru Surya, but in reality the film is heading for a huge flop.
All efforts to boost its collections have gone in vain. It had a pretty mediocre second weekend at box office and is sure to end up in heavy losses.
3) Mehbooba: Puri Jagannadh had pinned high hopes on Mehbooba to resurrect his career. But his mediocre script and poor direction has let down Akash Puri’s decent performance in his debut.
The film suffered a huge fall in its first weekend itself and has nil chances to pick up as the word of mouth is very bad.
4) Bharat Ane Nenu: Bharat Ane Nenu had a decent weekend which helped the film to reach breakeven figure without much fuss.
Meanwhile, its makers are continuing to report fake collections to showcase it as a huge blockbuster. As of now it is at fifth place on the all time top earning Telugu movies list.
5) Rangasthalam: No film after Fidaa enjoyed such a long run at box office except Rangasthalam.
The film has registered housefuls on its Seventh Sunday in many centers. It is running towards fifty days in all major centers across Telugu states.
It is now available on Amazon Prime as per prior agreement.