1) Bichagadu: Bichagadu turned out to be a super hit as the buyers almost made double the profits on their investment.
The film is getting better collections than most of the straight films that are now running in theaters. This is also the first super hit among the dubbed films this year.
2) Rayudu: Rayudu got decent openings but couldn’t cash upon the interest of audience as the film turned out to be a routine fare.
Lack of nativity also is one of the biggest factors for the failure of Marudhu in Telugu. This film is doing pretty well in Tamil markets as per Kollywood trade sources.
3) Supreme: Supreme is officially a hit now as ninety percent of its investors are into profits. This film should be thankful for Brahmotsavam as film lovers preferred to watch Supreme instead of watching boring Mahesh Babu’s family drama. Brahmotsavam’s failure helped to extend Supreme’s run at the box office.
4) Brahmotsavam: Brahmotsavam had the privilege of cashing in on for another week as there were no notable straight releases in this week. However the film the continued to slide down and couldn’t even get decent shares in its second weekend.
The film is still running in multiple theaters due to lack of new films which is taking a toll on its distributor share as most of the side theaters are into deficits already.
5) Sarrainodu: Sarrainodu is still raking in collections due to the lack of big alternatives. It is by far the biggest hit of the year and has set the benchmark high for the upcoming biggies like Janatha Garage.