1) Gautam Nanda: Gopichand's Gautam Nanda opened at the number one spot this week, but the collections are not anywhere close to the expected returns.
The film had a very ordinary first weekend and will end up as a failure if it doesn’t pick up in the coming days. Sampath Nandi chose a promising plot but failed in making it an engaging film.
2) Fidaa: After entering into profits in the first week itself, Fidaa continued to impress in its second week.
The film had a fantastic second weekend both in domestic circuit as well as overseas to take its overall tally closer to the Rs. 30 crore mark.
The film is going to surpass Dil Raju’s recent super hits Shatamanam Bhavati and Nenu Local, say trade reports.
3) Ninnu Kori: Nani’s Ninnu Kori is still doing decent business during the weekends. It is second hit in a row for Nani this year.
He is hoping to complete a hat-trick with MCA that will release during the last quartet of the year.
4) Mubarakan: Anees Bazmi’s Mubarakan opened on a decent note in Hyderabad. The film received generally positive reviews and did well across in Hyderabad multiplexes over the weekend.
5) Vaisakham: The film has gone unnoticed despite the best efforts of the producer. The film has been marketed well, but couldn’t get audience due to unknown lead pair.