Become a successful Big Data and Hadoop programmer / Analyst at Learntek with our comprehensive Big Data and Hadoop training by experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
Apache Hadoop is an open source software platform for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. Hadoop services provide for data storage, processing, access, governance, security, and operations.
Hadoop Technology Benefits
Organizations use Hadoop because of its’ ability to store, manage, and analyze vast amounts of structured and unstructured data quickly, reliably, flexibly, and at low-cost.
Key features of Hadoop are:
1. Scalability and Performance
3. Fault Tolerance
5. Low Cost
Big Data Market Size:
1. By 2018, the United States alone could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills as well as 1.5 million managers and analysts with the know-how to use the analysis of big data to make effective decisions. - McKinsey.
2. The big data market is expected to grow from USD 28.65 Billion in 2016 to USD 66.79 Billion by 2021, at a high Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.45%. - Marketsandmarkets.com.
3. Across all company sizes, 77 percent of organizations are taking Big Data and more specifically Big Data analytics seriously and consider it a priority. - Peer Research Survey.
4. Average salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k - Indeed.com.
At LEARNTEK we offer a Big Data and Hadoop course:
Online Training - Live Interactive Sessions (Webex)
Duration: 30 Hours.
Weekday and Weekend Batches
Topics: Big Data, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Map Reduce, HIVE, PIG, HBase, Zoo keeper, Flume, Oozie, Sqoop and YARN.
For more information, please visit: www.learntek.org
Discount offer: www.learntek.org/offer/
USA: +1 734 418 2465
INDIA: +91 40 40181306
Other available BIG DATA Courses.
1) Hadoop Administration
2) Scala & Spark
3) Analytics using R
4) Data Science with Python
5) Mongo DB - NoSQL Database
Press release by: Indian Clicks, LLC