Advertisement

Home PoliticsGossip
Jagan Vows To Revolutionise Health Sector!

YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy on Saturday assured of restructuring the Arogyasri scheme so as to provide better health care facilities to the people.

Addressing the gathering at Kadiri as part of Praja Sankalpa Yatra, Jagan said the medicare would be given be give a new lease of life by bringing in all surgeries above Rs 1,000 under Aarogyasri purview and giving pension of Rs 10, 000 during convalescence.

He alleged that Aarogyasri had been totally neglected and quality medicare has become very dear and out of reach to the common people but we will reverse the trend by bringing all surgeries into Aarogyasri fold and will also give Rs 10,000 pension towards post surgery rest period.

"We will also introduce 102 which will function as a veterinary dispensary," he said.

Attacking Chandranna Malls, Jagan said they were being set-up by the state not for the benefit of the poor but to benefit his business partners as the groceries were sold at exorbitant prices, even after discount.

The promises of waiver of loans to farmers, women groups and unemployment stipend have not been fulfilled and a time has come when people have to consider if we need such a chief minister.

When YSR was chief minister, he solved the drinking water problem of this region by bringing water from Chitravathi and he has completed 80 % of the works on Handri-Neva project but Chandrababu Naidu during his four years could not complete the remaining 20% works, he said.

He has promised Outer Ring Road, Central University, Food Park and many such infrastructure faciliteis to this constituency but failed on all fronts, he said.

Advertisement

RELATED ARTICLES

Tags: Arogya Sri Jagan Padayatra