Advertisement

Home PoliticsGossip

Harish Contradicts KCR On Poll Promises!

Harish Contradicts KCR On Poll Promises!

Irrigation minister and key member in KCR's cabinet and ruling TRS pary, T.Harish Rao created a flutter by contradicting his own party boss and Chief Minister K.Chandrasekhar Rao on TRS government fulfilling poll promises.

Speaking at an election meeting in Warangal, Harish said the TRS has fulfilled 90 per cent of the poll promises it had made during 2014 elections and the rest 10 per cent would be fulfilled soon.

Harish's remarks are in sharp contrast to the KCR's statement made in TRS headquarters Telangana Bhavan where he proudly claimed that TRS government had fulfilled 99 per cent of the poll promises except KG to PG free education and even this scheme would be implemented from next year with which 100 per cent poll promises would be fulfilled.

However, Harish Rao reducing the TRS government's achievement to 90 per cent became a subject of hot debate in the wake of reports that he is upset with KCR for selecting Dayakar as candidate for Warangal bypol Lok Sabha seat, who is known to be the follower of KTR while denying ticket for Errolla Srinivas, recommended by Harish.

Harish is also reportedly upset at giving him the responsibility of campaigning in Warangal East Assembly constituency, which is held by Konda Surekha, known to be the rival of Harish Rao.

There were reports that Harish strongly opposed the entry of Surekha into TRS as she used foul language against him and KCR during Telanagana statehood agitation.

Advertisement

RELATED ARTICLES

Tags: KCR Telangana TRS Warangal