SECURE A GREEN CARD QUICKLY THROUGH SHOORA INVESTMENTS ON EB 5 PROGRAM.
EB -5 Investor program:
Congress created the EB-5 program in 1990 to stimulate the US economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
It works by linking US businesses looking to raise capital with foreign investors who’re seeking a US visa, thereby creating a “win-win” situation. This program has also been called “Investors Immigrant Program”.
A minimum investment amount of $500,000 or approximately Rs.3.5 crore INR is required. These funds have to be validated. An investor is required to create 10 jobs in US in order to obtain his Green card.
There are no minimum educational or English Knowledge requirements for the Green Card under the EB-5 Program. The minimum age of primary applicant has to be 21 years, with no criminal records. Parents/Friends can gift $500,000 to their children for investment, too.
- The return of investment is four to five years, after which the investors get his capital Back.
- The investor is eligible obtain jobs/start business once the temporary Green Card is approved.
- Investor can immigrate to the US along with his Spouse and Children under the age of 21 or choose AOS adjustment of status if when in the US, on any visa.
- Once the investor gets a Green Card, his children are eligible to pay ‘In state tuition’ as opposed to ‘out of state tuition’. The difference between the two are quite high, especially if you have more than two children, in which case the savings can almost amount to the original investment itself.
Shoora Investments Presents its latest offering - the AC Hotels by Marriot, Autograph Collections by airport. The hotel will comprise a seven-story building featuring 222 rooms, a fitness center, two meeting rooms, a bar and longue, breakfast areas, and a library, among other modem amenities, which is walkable to Atlanta airport with connectivity of sky train.
Hartseld-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, so it’s no surprise that there are plenty of airport hotels vying for business from the 100+ million passengers flying in and out of Atlanta each year.
1) According to new data from CBRE Hotels, metro Atlanta is one of the hottest markets for hotel RevPAR growth (revenue per available room, a key industry metric). Out of 60 U.S. markets, it ranked No. 7 for forecasted RevPAR growth for 2017 and 2018.
2) Porsche Cars North America has officially opened its new $100 million Porsche Experience Center (PEC) and headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. An estimated 30,000 guests are expected to visit the uniquely designed Porsche Experience Center each year. Visitors and corporate groups can hone their driving skills.
3) The Georgia International Convention Center or GICC, opened in April 2009, is the second largest convention center in the U.S. state of Georgia, second only to the Georgia World Congress Center. It is located at 2000 Convention Center Concourse, just on the Camp Creek Parkway (S.R. 6) and Roosevelt Highway (U.S. 29) in College Park. The Convention Center is accessible from the Airport MARTA station and walkable distance from AC Marriott Hotel.
4) Film and TV production professionals know that Georgia is a Camera-Ready state, with highly desirable financial incentives, location diversity, production resources and professional support to make any size production a true success.
5) Atlanta could soon become one of the world’s most elite tech cities.
6) Atlanta is home top universities and colleges, including 30 schools under the University System of Georgia, and 23 schools within the state’s technical college system.
7) In 2017, The Atlanta Falcons will have a new home at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. This new stadium will offer Atlanta many new opportunities ranging from Super Bowls to College Football Bowl Games to a new soccer franchise. The benefits that this stadium will bring to Atlanta will enrich the city for decades to come.
Press release by: Indian Clicks, LLC