1) RX 100: Surprise blockbuster of the year, RX 100 had a sensational first weekend at box office. The film has been doing superb business across all centers in Telugu states.
It has recovered its costs in two days and earned nearly double its investment by Sunday. The film is likely to hold well during week days as youth is thronging to theaters in large numbers.
2) Chinna Babu: Karthi’s latest outing Chinna Babu is appealing to rural masses. However, its performance in first weekend has been very ordinary compared to the actor’s previous film Khaki.
Karthi and team Chinna Babu are visiting theaters in AP and Telangana to boost the collections.
3) Vijetha: Chiranjeevi’s son in law failed to leave a mark with his debut film Vijetha. The film was largely ignored by all sections of audience including mega fans.
Poor pre release promotions and clichéd content are the main reasons for Vijetha’s failure at ticket windows.
4) Pantham: Gopichand’s Pantham couldn’t hold well after its first weekend and will end up as a loss venture.
Despite selling it for very low prices, Pantham couldn’t recover costs due to stale content. Gopichand will have to wait for another movie to get back to winning ways.
5) Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi: Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi was expected to create sensation like RX 100, but couldn’t live up to expectations due to limited appeal.