1) Krishnarjuna Yuddham: Nani was confident to continue his success streak with Krishnarjuna Yuddham that he didn’t hesitate to take on heavyweights at box office.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham released at a time when Rangasthalam is going great guns and with Bharat Ane Nenu release round the corner. Unfortunately, KAY didn’t live up to expectations and is heading for flop.
The film had a fall on its second day and couldn’t hold during its first weekend despite opening on a decent note.
2) Rangasthalam: With Krishnarjuna Yuddham turning out to be a damp squib, Rangasthalam took over during the weekend and posted very good collections to take its overall tally past Khaidi No. 150 collections.
Now Rangasthalam holds the Non-Baahubali industry record for Tollywood and is likely to add few more crores by the end of its theatrical run.
3) Chal Mohan Ranga: Nithin’s Chal Mohan Ranga also tanked at box office when the young actor is desperately looking to get over his previous debacle Lie.
With two flops in a row, Nithin has now pinned hopes upon Dil Raju’s production Srinivasa Kalyanam that is due for release in June/July.
4) Bharat Ane Nenu: Bharat Ane Nenu is already trending on top with its advance booking. The craze around the film is at an all-time high and we can expect some earth shattering numbers in its opening weekend.
5) Rampage: Dwayne Johnson’s Rampage did well across plexes in its opening weekend. Subpar reviews and ordinary word of mouth may not let the film go the distance.