1) Tholi Prema: After a fine first week at the box office, Tholi Prema has put up solid numbers in its second weekend.
The film is either into breakeven zone or near to it in almost eighty percent centers in Telugu states. It is inching towards the million dollar mark in US.
Awe took over US box office to restrict Tholi Prema’s tally in second weekend.
2) Awe: Experimental thriller Awe produced by Nani is doing well in Hyderabad and in overseas. The film had a steady first weekend in Andhra and Ceded.
The film needs to hold in the weekdays to be a safe venture for its buyers.
3) Chalo: Naga Shourya’s Chalo turned out to be the first blockbuster of the year with every buyer making handsome profits on it.
The film collected around Rs. 10 crore share worldwide, which is huge for a Shourya starrer. The film’s theatricals were valued at Rs. 5 crore and it collected double the revenue. Thus far Chalo is the only film in the year that has brought profits to all parties involved.
4) Manasuku Nachindi: Despite Mahesh’s voice over, ambitious promotions, Sundeep Kishan’s film Manasuku Nachindi directed by Manjula Ghattamaneni ended up as a huge disaster.
The film’s first weekend collections were lower than Chalo’s third weekend numbers!
5) Black Panther: Marvel’s new super hero film Black Panther has struck chord with the fans. The film has had a fantastic first weekend across multiplexes.