1) Jawaan: Sai Dharam Tej’s latest film Jawaan managed to post decent numbers in its opening weekend.
The film has been receiving mixed reports from critics and general audience, which may put it to the test from Monday.
The film is sold for reasonable prices, but it needs to hold during the weekdays to get closer to the safe zone.
2) Oxygen: Gopichand’s disastrous run at the box office continued with Oxygen, which had finally made it to the theaters after multiple postponements.
The film turned out to be a dud that it generated terrible word of mouth, which has shown immediate effect on its collections.
The film had a very ordinary first weekend and is staring at huge losses.
3) Indrasena: Bichagadu fame Vijay Antony’s latest film failed to set the cash registers ringing.
He couldn’t recreate the magic of Bichagadu and has let down the buyers yet again after his previous film ended up as a dud.
Business circles may not be keen on Antony’s upcoming films as he is failing to deliver crowd pleasing entertainers.
4) Gruham: Although it hasn’t really taken the box office by storm, this genuine horror film is able to hold its ground and has been collecting steadily at the ticket window.
Its performance in multiplexes and A centers has been satisfactory so far.
5) Khakee: The original has been doing tremendous business in Tamilnadu. Telugu dubbed Khakee is not on par with its original but performed decently across Telugu states.
It was sold for moderate prices and it is able to recover the investment of the buyers.