Become a successful DevOps consultant at Learntek with our comprehensive DevOps training by experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
What is DevOps?
DevOps stands for the representation of the combination of the terms “Development” and “Operations”. DevOps is a software development methodology that smoothen and streamline the communication, collaboration and integration activities between the software developers and information technology (IT) professionals during the different phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
The adoption of DevOps is being driven by the following factors:
- Difficulties in use of agile and other software development processes and methodologies.
- Demand for an increased rate of production releases from application and business stakeholders.
- Wide availability of virtualized and cloud infrastructure from internal and external providers.
- Increased usage of data center automation and configuration management tools.
- To increase deployment frequency.
- Significantly shorter time-to-market.
- For faster recovery when problems occur.
- For more robust and better integrated security.
- Better product quality, more reliable releases.
- A “shift left” in quality - quality of code, testing, architecture, “deployability” and culture.
- For fast feedback loops and effective communication between teams and departments.
DevOps Market Size and Job trends:
1. DevOps will evolve from a niche strategy employed by large cloud providers to a mainstream strategy employed by 25 percent of Global 2000 organizations. - Gartner.
2. DevOps market should see a steady growth rate of around 20 percent (CAGR of 19.42%) through the end of the decade. - Research and Markets.
3. Current median annual salary for a DevOps professional worldwide is $105,600. – CA Technologies.
4. Only 2.65 Job Seekers for each DevOps Job Posting - Indeed.
At LEARNTEK we offer DEVOPS training program:
Online Training - Live Interactive Sessions (WebEx)
Duration: 30 Hours.
Weekday and Weekend Batches.
For more information, please visit: www.learntek.org
Discount offer: www.learntek.org/offer/
USA: +1 734 418 2465
INDIA: +91 40 40181306
Press release by: Indian Clicks, LLC