Become a successful Cloud Technology (AWS or Azure) consultant at Learntek with our comprehensive training by experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
What is Cloud Technology?
Cloud computing is a type of Internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand.
It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., computer networks, servers, storage, applications and services), which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort.
Cloud computing and storage solutions provide users and enterprises with various capabilities to store and process their data in either privately owned, or third-party data centers that may be located far from the user–ranging in distance from across a city to across the world. - Wikipedia.
Advantages of Cloud Technology:
- Cloud computing is more cost-effective
- Always-on availability
- Operate business from anywhere
- Improved security and compliance
Market Size and Share:
- The worldwide public cloud services market is projected to grow 18 percent in 2017 to total $246.8 billion, up from $209.2 billion in 2016 - Gartner, Inc.
- Enterprise cloud spending is growing at a 16% compound annual growth (CAGR) run rate between 2016 and 2026 - Wikibon.
- 74% of tech Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) say cloud computing will have the most measurable impact on their business in 2017.
- Average salary of AWS Architect is $125k - Indeed.com.
At LEARNTEK we offer the following Cloud Technology Courses.
Online Live Interactive Training (WebEx)
Duration: 30 Hours
Weekday and Weekend Batches
For more information, please visit: www.learntek.org
Discount offer: www.learntek.org/offer
USA: +1 734 418 2465
INDIA: +91 40 40181306
Press release by: Indian Clicks, LLC